Our Parent Support Adviser, Jo Harvey is available every day from 8:30 am. to 5:00 pm and can be contacted at school by telephoning 01493 603462 or 075926 84794.
She can either meet with you in school or can come to your home and try to help you with:-
- - preventing problem behaviour from becoming more difficult;
- - helping you find support services to help you and your child;
- - provide visual to use at home;
- - supporting you when you meet with teachers, other professionals or attend appointments with you;
- - helping you and your child when they start our school or move on to another school;
- - supporting you to get the best from your child’s school life;
- supporting with routines and boundaries;
- supporting you and your child where attendance or exclusions may be a concern
If you are having any worries at all about your child do not hesitate to contact Jo.
Mrs Harvey can work with your child in school if they have suffered bereavement, domestic abuse or struggle with any emotional or social difficulties.
Mrs Harvey also runs a coffee morning every Friday from 9:00am - 10:00am. Everyone is welcome and it provides the opportunity to meet other parents and have a chat or get ideas from each other. Small children are welcome to come.